ChannelGrabber is here to support you no matter what. If you want to be a tunafish then its our job to encourage you to be the best damn tunafish you can be!
If your needs are a bit more rooted in reality and you need help with using ChannelGrabber - We can sort you out there too! You have the following support options available:
- Intercom live chat accessible through the application (blue chat icon in the lower right corner of any CG page)
- Email Support: simply email email@example.com
- Unlimited UK Telephone Support on +44 (0)161 711 0248
We will address all issues as quickly as we can possibly manage.
How to aid us in getting a quicker resolution
- If your issue is relating to an order, please include the Order ID(s) in your support query.
- If your issue is relating to stock control, please include an SKU for an example for us to look at.
- For anything else, please provide as much detail as possible about the issue (such as when it occurred, which channel(s) are affected etc.) to save us having to come back to you to ask for further information.
This will enable us to start investigating your issue right away and get back to you with a resolution quicker - The more information you can give us, the less we need to come back and ask for ! :-)
Out of Hours: How to get Emergency Support
Our office hours are 09:00 - 17:00 (UK Time) Monday - Friday
If you have an urgent issue outside of office hours, then to reach our emergency support you need to send us a message with the following structure;
If your issue is an emergency, such as:
- You can't access ChannelGrabber - Like, at all
- ChannelGrabber is completely unresponsive
- ChannelGrabber is so slow, it may as well be unresponsive!
Send us the following message through live chat:
"I have an emergency issue"
If you're unable to access live chat, email the same message to firstname.lastname@example.org
This will activate our dormant robot slaves who will alert the nearest staff member to stop what they're doing and check this out for you. We may need some time to get our machines up and running to assist you but rest assured, if you send us the above message, you have been heard and will be responded to as-soon-as-possible.
If you have an emergency issue that does not fit the criteria above, send us a message anyway. We'll look into it as soon as we can, but do please bear in mind that an emergency issue means someone is literally cancelling their dinner plans or jumping out of bed to investigate. We thank you in advance for being considerate when deciding if an issue is an emergency or not!