Shipping with UPS in ChannelGrabber requires a UPS credit account. We cannot take payments for shipping labels through our platform and so a pay-as-you-go account will not work here. If you encounter any difficulties below, check what type of account you have with UPS, and contact them to apply for a credit account if required.
Connecting with UPS
1. First, please login to your ChannelGrabber account and navigate to Settings > Channel Management > Shipping Channels
2. Click the drop-down menu on the top right corner of the page, select UPS (Worldwide) and then click the Add button:
3. You will be presented with an application form. Please complete all fields with a red asterisk (as a minimum), tick the check box at the bottom to "agree to the UPS Technology Agreement" then click the Link Account button when you're done:
To obtain the Control ID, Latest Invoice Date, Latest Invoice Number and Latest Invoice Amount, please follow these steps:
1. Login to the UPS Billing Center
2. From the Overview page, select Invoice > Archive History
3. Find your most recent invoice and select/download it
4. You will find the Control ID on the top right corner:
5. You will find the Invoice Date, Invoice Number and Invoice Amount on the right near the bottom of the page, under the dotted line:
Once you have completed the form and clicked the Link Account button, then once the integration is completed the status of your UPS account in ChannelGrabber will change from "Pending" to "Active", so when you see that, it means it's ready to use:
Creating & Printing UPS Labels in ChannelGrabber
If you have not already done so, we recommend that you should set up Shipping Aliases to automate as much of this process as possible by setting default couriers and shipping services for your orders.
To create and print UPS labels in ChannelGrabber, you can follow our guide on Creating Courier Labels for your Orders