We utilise a popular system called NetDespatch to facilitate creating UK Mail labels in ChannelGrabber, so the first step (if you don't already have a NetDespatch account) is to contact NetDespatch to set up an account with them and connect it with UK Mail:
How to register for a new NetDespatch account
If you need support from NetDespatch, the main NetDespatch Customer Support email is: email@example.com
Connecting ChannelGrabber to UK Mail
1. Once you have your NetDespatch account and UK Mail account set up, you can open ChannelGrabber and navigate to Settings > Channel Management > Shipping Channels
2. From the courier options drop-down on the top right corner of the page, select UK Mail and click the Add button:
3. You will be presented with a form to fill in. We simply need you to enter your UK Mail Account Number and then your NetDespatch Login Username and Password, then click the Link Account button:
The details entered here MUST be a NetDespatch Username and Password. Simply entering your UK Mail login details here will NOT allow you to create labels in ChannelGrabber.
Printing UK Mail Labels in ChannelGrabber
You have two options for creating and printing labels in ChannelGrabber.
1. If you print on 6x4" label rolls using a label printer, follow this guide:
Printing Shipping Labels with a Label Printer
2. If you print your labels as part of an A4 integrated label invoice, follow this guide:
Printing Shipping Labels with Integrated Label Paper