Our developers have recently been working on connecting ChannelGrabber with UK Mail so that you can create and print UK Mail shipping labels within your ChannelGrabber Orders page.
This project is now complete and in the early stages of release, so if you would like to be one of the first ChannelGrabber users to start processing UK Mail labels in our system, please get in touch via the chat system, email (email@example.com) or phone (0161 711 0248) and we can enable this connection on your account for you to test :)
We utilise a popular system called NetDespatch to facilitate creating UK Mail labels in ChannelGrabber, so the first step (if you don't already have a NetDespatch account) is to contact NetDespatch to set up an account with them and connect it with UK Mail:
How to register for a new NetDespatch account
Connecting ChannelGrabber to UK Mail
1. Once you have your NetDespatch account and UK Mail account set up, you can open ChannelGrabber and navigate to Settings > Channel Management > Shipping Channels
2. From the courier options drop-down on the top right corner of the page, select UK Mail and click the Add button:
3. You will be presented with a form to fill in. We simply need you to enter your UK Mail Account Number and then your NetDespatch Login Username and Password, then click the Link Account button:
Bug Reporting and Fixes
This is brand new functionality in ChannelGrabber, so we will obviously be keen to fix any teething issues if you do come across any, so please let us know if you need help by contacting our Support Team using the chat system, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Printing UK Mail Labels in ChannelGrabber
You have two options for creating and printing labels in ChannelGrabber.
1. If you print on 6x4" label rolls using a label printer, follow this guide:
Printing Shipping Labels with a Label Printer
2. If you print your labels as part of an A4 integrated label invoice, follow this guide:
Printing Shipping Labels with Integrated Label Paper