You asked, we delivered! :) ChannelGrabber Classic now supports Royal Mail Click & Drop.
You can now export order data from ChannelGrabber in an appropriate format, then import it directly into Click & Drop to make processing your Royal Mail labels much quicker and avoid human error.
Setting Up the Click & Drop Service
1. Navigate to Settings > Shipping > Royal Mail Click&Drop:
2. You will be presented with a list of Royal Mail Click & Drop services. You simply need to tick the box next to each service you want to produce labels for:
Exporting Your Orders for Click & Drop
1. Once your Click & Drop settings are configured in ChannelGrabber, you can proceed to your Orders page:
2. Select any orders for which you want to print labels in Click & Drop:
3. Click on the Bulk Actions drop-down menu on the top left of the page, and select the Royal Mail Click&Drop option, then click the Go button:
4. You will be taken to a Click & Drop review page, where you can select which service you wish to use for each order and also which service format. If you have product weights saved against your products in ChannelGrabber they will be automatically pre-populated on this section, or if not, you can enter your package weights here:
ChannelGrabber Top Tip:
There is a "default" setting at the top of the Service and Service Format columns - selecting each of these will apply the same setting to all selected orders, to help you work through batches that are all going by the same service more efficiently:
5. When you're done, click the Process button on the top left corner of the page to create your Click & Drop file:
6. Once generated, an Excel/spreadsheet logo will appear next to the Process button. Click this to download your Click & Drop CSV file:
If you wish, you can open this file and re-name it to your requirements, but always make sure it is saved in CSV (Comma delimited) format.
That's it from our side, and now you're ready to import this data into Click & Drop! Hurrah! :)
Importing ChannelGrabber Orders to Click & Drop
1. Proceed to your Royal Mail Click & Drop Login page and log into your account.
2. Navigate to Orders > Import:
3. Click on the Upload a File button:
4. Drag and drop or click on the button to upload your file, then select your CSV file from ChannelGrabber from wherever you saved it on your computer:
The Column delimiter section should automatically populate as "Comma", but please check and make sure it does, or select this option yourself, then click the Upload File button:
5. In Step 2, under Name format, please make sure/change this to "First and last names are combined" and select the tick boxes as below:
6. The first time you follow this process, you will need to complete the "Field Mappings" section. The field name in the black box is the column header from ChannelGrabber's file, and you need to select the corresponding field name in Click & Drop (we have made it so they already match the right field names, you just need to map them up):
There are more than four columns, so please use the blue arrows above the mapping section to navigate through all of them before you move on from this stage:
7. When you are done mapping, click the Import Orders button
And there you have it - you can now process your ChannelGrabber orders in Click & Drop in the same way you would for any other order! Yippee! :)
We hope this guide is helpful, but if you have any problems with the ChannelGrabber process, please do feel free to contact our Support Team via the Intercom chat system.