This guide will walk you though how to create an order from stock. You can also use this option to take a telephone order or deal with your trade customers.
Please see our overview guide of the customer screen for a more general introduction to this area of Cloud Commerce Pro.
1. Order From Stock
To place an order for a customer from the customer screen, click the "Order From Stock" button.
2. Quick SKU
You can create a new SKU if you wish to make a quick sale for a product that isn’t in your inventory already. Adding a quick SKU is usually used for one off product sales that you will not use again.
Using this feature creates a new inventory item and adds the number of items to stock that you have typed into the order quantity field and then immediately allocates those to the order. The stock in and out will be recorded in your stock inventory.
3. Quick Product
Enter the information required and click "Save".
4. Quick Search
- You can use the quick search boxes to find a product from your inventory either by SKU or keyword.
- The results of your search will display as shown here. Click the product you require to continue.
- Enter the quantity of the item you require. Although not displayed here, the available quantity will be shown after selecting your product.
- Finally hit the basket button to add your chosen product to your basket.
5. Product Categories
Alternatively you can click "View" next to any category to browse your products within. Click the product required to continue.
6. Product Range
- Enter the quantity of the product you require.
- You can either select "Update Basket" to add your selection but continue browsing in the range or "Order & Continue" to add the product to the basket and continue to the previous screen.
7. View Order
Click the "View Order" button to checkout the items you've added to your basket.
8. Customer Details
The customer details tab gives you complete control over your order.
- Enter an order reference and order notes to help you organize all your orders and make them easy to find in the future.
- Select a courier from the drop down and enter the courier cost and any tax as required.
- Tick this box if you want to force the item net value to be a non-rounded 2DP figure.
- If you want the order delivered at a future date, you can set this here.
Select billing, delivery and email addresses using the drop downs provided. Any address saved against the customer will be shown here. To add a new or one off delivery address, press the plus button as shown below.
10. Add Address
Use the drop down box next to "Type" to select the type of address you require. A single use address will NOT be saved against the customer.
Click "Add" at the bottom to finalize your address.
11. Edit Values
You can edit any value in blue simply by clicking it. You can also edit your net and gross discounts which will apply a discount to whole order rather than just a single item. Click the pencil button below them as shown below.
12. Edit Discounts
Toggle between numerical or percentage based discounts using the toggle shown below. Enter the value in the text box provided and click "Apply" to continue.
13. Complete Order
Once you have all the details in place, simply click "Complete" at the bottom to finish your order.
14. Pay Now Or Later
After clicking to complete your order you will be given the option to take the payment for it now or defer it till later.
15. Add Payment
Select the payment details required for the customer.
16. View Order
Your order will now display on the customer's account under recent orders.
17. Detailed Guides
Click the links below for detailed guides on how to use each function of the customer screen.