This guide will walk you through the process of enabling and configuring the Realtime Mapping Tool in Cloud Commerce Pro.
1. Admin Centre
From the Admin Centre in Cloud Commerce Pro, click "Configuration" in the top right of the screen.
2. Configuration Menu
A pop out menu will show on the left. Click "Setup" to drill into that section of the menu, and then click "Product Import".
3. Listing Importer Configuration
First of all you need to change the listing importer mode to "Detailed" as shown below. This ensures the Realtime Mapping Tool pops up on the Order Dispatch screen when needed.
4. Product Setup Preferences
The product setup preferences set the importance of the various data elements that make up your products. As this differs vastly from customer to customer, and sometimes from product to product, you will need to decide for yourself how these should be set. However, by default these will be set in a way that is logical for many customers, which should help you decide which ones need customising for your operation.
There are four separate labels you can assign to each product element which determines how it will be displayed in the Realtime Mapping Tool or whether it should be shown at all. These include:
- Required - The essential elements of your products that absolutely must be included for them to function correctly. Most of these will be fairly obvious, such as SKU codes and product names.
- Recommended - These elements might not be essential to each and every product, but are likely to be used for most of them. Some good examples of these would be product descriptions or product dimensions.
- Additional - Use this label for elements that crop up on some of your listings, but are not typically required. These might include things like handling time information or elements related to purchase orders.
- Hidden - This label allows you to hide any elements you know you will never need, allowing you to make the Realtime Mapping Tool less cluttered.
Any of the above can be changed at any time. So if you suddenly require an element that you had previously hidden, do not worry. Return here, find the element in question and give it a new, more appropriate label.
5. Save Preferences
When you are happy with your setup, simply scroll to the bottom and click the "Save Preferences" button.