ChannelGrabber offers you the option to have a PDF invoice emailed to your customers once you mark their orders as "Dispatched" in our system.
If you dispatch using FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon), we will send the invoice when Amazon marks the order as dispatched.
To enable and manage your invoices and emails, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings > Invoice Management > Invoice Settings
2. First, on the Trading Company Email Settings section, you need to add and verify the email addresses that you want your invoice emails to be sent from. Simply enter the email address you want to use (this can be different for each separate trading company you have added to your account) then click the Verify button:
Alternatively, you can just enter one overall email address for all emails to be sent from, in the Invoice Settings section, and you can also set whether you want to receive a copy of each invoice email that is sent to your customers:
You should then check your email inbox for a verification email and confirm it once it arrives. The status in ChannelGrabber will update to "Verified" once this has been successful.
If you want us to send these emails to your Amazon customers, you also need to add your Send From Email address that you have added to ChannelGrabber to your list of approved email addresses on your Amazon account(s).
To do this go to https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/communication-manager/address-authorization.html and add your email address to the Approved Senders list. You need to do this for all connected Amazon accounts.
4. In the Invoice Mapping Table you can:
- Assign different Trading Companies to each channel
- Assign a different invoice design to each channel and even for each different international site (if you want to have invoices in the native language of each site for example):
- Edit the Email Content and even the Email Subject per channel/site to create a customised email message for your invoice PDF file to be attached to when emailing the customer (more on this below):
- Enable the Email Invoice setting per channel/site to tell ChannelGrabber which marketplaces orders you want to email invoices for, and which ones you do not (for Amazon this column just refers to merchant orders):
- Lastly, for your Amazon account only, in the Send To FBA column, if you have chosen to have ChannelGrabber import your FBA orders, you can also set whether or not you want the system to send your invoice emails for FBA orders or not:
Please note that if you ship using FBA instead of a courier, we will email the invoice when Amazon marks the order as dispatched.
5. On the Email Content column, you can click the Edit button to customise the subject and content for the email that the invoice will be attached to for each channel/site.
You can also insert tags to incorporate company and customer/order details in the email if you wish (see our guide on Dynamic Tags for more detail on these).
If you have had problems with Amazon customers "opting out" of receiving emails from you as a seller, you can overcome this and ensure your email will reach your customer on Amazon by adding [Important] to your email Subject Line:
Once you have completed these steps, ChannelGrabber will be able to automatically generate the correct invoice design for all of your orders, whether you are printing or emailing them.